Thursday, January 04, 2007

well....well....well....something to go on with...

well just when we think there is nothing more to do and begin to wounder how do we spend our free time something come our way......well most of us are happy,though some of us feel that its time we concentrate on our studies.But as usual we the street theater group is soooo used to being busy that free time makes us think we are useless people unless we have our exam's coming up round the corner...oke oke lets come back to the work i was talking of...now the new thing is all about the up coming IN BLOOM fest in Christ college as we all know it is the most awaited fest among all the other college fests but whats new is that this year we are having a theater fest also included and its both the proscenium and street theater... it going to be healed in the Christ college campus on the 17th of January. We just got to know about it and the whole team is looking really enthusiastic planning lots putting all sort of ideas onhow to make it a lasting and memorable event.... just to give an example we thought we would dress like jokers and go around colleges in cycles announcing or we would have people beating the tamte all dressed colourfully and many such ideas....... its the first of its kind in college and all of us are looking forward to it** you see we love what we do and we love doing it in such a way that everyone is left with a long lasting memory of it...............that lady's and gentle men is drishti.....

1 comment:

Inga T. Laupstad said...

Dear CSA friends! I found your blog by coincidence - and it makes me sooo happy! I can follow your moves from my own computer in Norway! I hope your theathre festival went on well, and that you are not too busy with your studies (I know you are giving a lot of your time to CSA activities anyway). I really miss my time in CSA when I read about everything that you do, and I hope we will meet again some time... I don't know how many of you will remember me, but I was a participant of the Fredskorps exchange program in 2004-05. I wish you all the best, and I am looking forward to reading your blog. Inga