Saturday, December 30, 2006

My body & BRAIN is tangled!!!

Well, the farewell ended and the canadians have left.... cant think that there would be no more of those dancing sessions, no more of the harmonica playing and no more of the bus dances!!! God, hard to imgine but that's truth...right??

Well this workshop with the canadians made my brain (the small little one that I have) go round and round and I dont know what!!! I have spent hours thinking about the workshop and about the process but cudn't get any answer. I think what made me so restless was the fact that I didnt know what I was doing!!! Many of my friends told me to just wait and experience this whole workshop but probably, this is the way I am, I like to know wat I am doing and why!!! I tried my level best not to get any hopes or expectations from my past and which to an extent I succeeded in doing...but then why wasnt I having that internal happiness or satisfaction?Dont tell me that I have become so rigid (here come's the self - doubt)!!! Well I got a part of my answer in the reflection session we had in Hoskote... Sean made me realise what I was thinking about... "I wanted the process to empower us more", as Sean put it. Thanks Sean. Along with that I just wondered if those movements of water (which I myself did) made any sense, if not to others, but atleast to me! I am all too messed up (as you can see) and I DONT LIKE THAT!

Its not that I havn't gained anything from this workshop... Now I know how it is to have 10 fingers, 2 hands, 2 legs etc, how body theatre is important.... but....there still remains that emptiness within me which probably I will understand in a few days... (atleast I hope so)
But in all, I think the experience was great, it made my body and my BRAIN (especially) work a lot...and I swear it did!!!!

No comments: